Our first fanclub, if you want help us to rise, click the link: Stephanie & Jackson fan club
Thanks for the attention!
venerdì 31 maggio 2013
lunedì 27 maggio 2013
mercoledì 22 maggio 2013
- She is a super talented intern who has an innatural inclination to cardio- surgery
- She has a contagious smile
- She has super sexy eyes during "Stackson love scenes"
- She is the most brilliant intern
- She gives Jackson all the mental stability he needs
- She is also very good as plastic surgeon
- She is a good friend for Jo
- She has a natural empathy for Zola
- She shown to Jackson that anyone put his feet on her head
- She really loves Jackson and never blames him
- She is a true force of nature
- She thinks that motorcycles are hot
- She is the double Cristina
- She has a perfect style
- She is also good in peds as shown in the final episode
- She is impossible to hate
- She is sweet and funny as Jesse said
- She is something new and fresh for Jackson as Jesse said
- She has a perfect elegance
- She is just perfect
domenica 19 maggio 2013
In 9x24 episode of Grey's Anatomy, the big final of season, Richard Webber, the famous chief of surgery of the Seattle Grey's Hospital now named Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital, is in a condition of struggle between life and death. We hope with all our hearts that he will not die but survive to continue to illuminate the steps of the hospital with his experience. Hold on Richard we are with you!
sabato 18 maggio 2013
venerdì 17 maggio 2013
SHOCKING FINAL BUT WHERE THE HELL WAS STEPHANIE WHEN JACKSON WAS INJURED? I’M VERY CONFUSED CAUSE IN 9X22 HE KISSED HER AND IN 9X24 SHE DIDN’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIS INJURY -.-” #stacksonteam #confusion
giovedì 16 maggio 2013
lunedì 13 maggio 2013
domenica 12 maggio 2013
sabato 11 maggio 2013
Shonda Rhimes (born January 13, 1970) is an American screenwriter, director and producer. Rhimes is best known as the creator, head writer, and executive producer of the medical drama television series Grey's Anatomy and its spin-off Private Practice. In May 2007, Rhimes was named one ofTime magazine's 100 people who help shape the world. Rhimes was an executive producer for the medical drama series Off the Map, and developed the ABC drama series Scandal, which debuted as a mid-season replacement on April 5, 2012.
Rhimes was born in Chicago, Illinois, the daughter of a university administrator and a college professor.Rhimes resided in Park Forest South,Illinois (now University Park), with two older brothers and two older sisters. Rhimes has stated that she exhibited an early affinity for storytellingand that her time spent as a candy striper while in high school sparked an interest in hospital environments. Rhimes attended Marian Catholic High School, before enrolling at Dartmouth College, where she earned her Bachelor's Degree. At Dartmouth, she divided her time between fiction and directing and performing in plays. After college, she relocated to San Francisco with an older sibling and obtained a job in advertising. Rhimes would later relocate to Los Angeles to attend USC to study screenwriting. Rhimes was ranked at the top of her class and earned the prestigious Gary Rosenberg Writing Fellowship Award. Rhimes earned a Master of Fine Arts from the University of Southern California's School of Cinema-Television.After graduation, Rhimes found herself an unemployed scriptwriter in Hollywood. To make ends meet, Rhimes worked at a variety of day jobs, including as an office administrator, and then as a counselor at a job center that taught mentally ill and homeless people job skills. During this period, Rhimes also worked as research director on the 1995 Peabody Award-winning documentary,Hank Aaron: Chasing the Dream (1995). Rhimes made her directorial debut in 1998 with the short film “Blossoms and Veils” starring Jada Pinkett-Smith and Jeffrey Wright. A feature script Rhimes wrote was purchased by New Line Cinema. This was soon followed by an assignment to write the acclaimed 1999 HBO movie Introducing Dorothy Dandridge. It earned numerous awards for its star, Halle Berry. In 2001, Rhimes wrote Crossroads, the debut film of pop singer Britney Spears. Despite being panned by critics, the film grossed over $60 million worldwide. She then moved on to Disney’s sequel to its popular 2001 movie The Princess Diaries. Though 2004's The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004) did not score at the box office like its predecessor, Rhimes later said that she treasured the experience if for nothing else – the opportunity to work with its star, Julie Andrews.Rhimes is currently the creator, executive producer and head writer of Grey's Anatomy. The series debuted as a midseason replacement on March 27, 2005. The series focuses on the surgical staff at the fictional Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital in Seattle, Washington. The series features an ensemble cast with Ellen Pompeo serving as titular character Meredith Grey, who provides narration for a majority of the series' episodes. On May 16, 2006, ABC announced plans to relocate Grey's Anatomy from Sunday evenings to Thursdays in order to anchor the network's Thursday evening programming, by airing Thursdays at 9 p.m. EST. As Thursday has historically been the most competitive programming night among American broadcast networks, the announced schedule change for the series has been viewed by media analysts as another vote of confidence in the series from ABC. The seventh season ended on May 18, 2011 and returned for an eighth season which aired on September 22, 2011.
Rhimes also created and produced the Grey's Anatomy spin-off series Private Practice. The series debuted on September 26, 2007 on ABC. The show chronicles the life of Dr. Addison Montgomery (Kate Walsh) as she leaves Seattle Grace Hospital for Los Angeles in order to join a private practice. The series features an ensemble cast, including Tim Daly, Amy Brenneman,Audra McDonald and Taye Diggs among others. The first season was shortened due to writers' strike and consists of only nine episodes. In May 2012, ABC picked up Private Practice for the 2012-13 television season with 13 episodes. The series finale was aired January 22, 2013.
Rhimes created a new pilot for ABC in 2010 called Inside the Box, a female-centric ensemble drama set in a Washington, D.C. network news bureau. The lead character was Catherine, an ambitious female news producer, who with her colleagues pursued "the story" at all costs while juggling their personal animosities and crises of conscience. It was not picked up by the network. In 2011, Rhimes served as executive producer for the medical drama, Off the Map, which was created by Grey's Anatomy writer, Jenna Bans. It focused on a group of doctors who practice medicine at a remote clinic in the Amazon. The series was officially cancelled by the ABC network on May 13, 2011. In May 2011, ABC ordered Rhimes's pilot script Scandal to series. Kerry Washington stars as Olivia Pope, a political crisis management expert who is partially based on former Bush administration press aide Judy Smith.The series debut aired on April 5, 2012.
She developed the period drama television pilot Gilded Lillys in 2012, which was not picked up to series.Rhimes adopted her first daughter, Harper, in June 2002 and adopted another girl in February 2012 named Emerson Pearl.
mercoledì 8 maggio 2013
Jackson and Stephanie appreciation thread
1) Cause he’s her boss and she’s his most brilliant intern.
2) Cause at the first she can’t talk two words together when she’s next to him.
3) Cause he was amazed when he saw her at their first date.
4) Cause shrimps are their passion.
5) Cause she adorbs his green/blue eyes.
6) Cause their sights are full of intensity.
7) Cause their sights are more than thousand words.
8) Cause:”his tecnique is kind of beautiful”.
9) Cause:”Edwards you’re with me”.
10) Cause they are on the same wave-lenght.
11) Cause they can’t resist to the power of their fatal attraction.
12) Cause their kisses are full of magic.
13) Cause she said:”Never put it back on”.
14) Cause they’ve a great chemistry and they’re so damn hot.
15) Cause she noted the blood stain on his shoulder.
16) Cause she’s his sexual alchol and catnip.
17) Cause he can trust her.
18) Cause:”What are you doing?”, “Saving your ass, cap”.
19) Cause in the end she’s that kind of girl (Leah).
20) Cause: “Maybe we’ll end up together, near each other”.
martedì 7 maggio 2013
- Jackson: I know, I know I have not been the most available
- Stephanie: Shut up!Shut the hell up! Shut up!Right now I need for you to not talk, okay. It’s cause you’re the head of the hospital now right?That’s why you haven’t called me in eleven days? Because I hate myself, I hate that I know how many days it has been since we hung out and I hate myself even more for asking you about it like some needy, boring, boy obsessed little girl, who I’m not lets be clear about that. But I do need to know why its been eleven days. Now you can talk.
- Jackson: Because I am head of the hospital..come on
- Stephanie: It’s no excuse for standing me up.
- Jackson: You just said..
- Stephanie: I don’t care! I deserve to be treated better.So you know do that cause I just…
They kiss. ♥